Friday, March 22, 2013

Auf Wiedersehen Aaron (:

The First to go. Why. Of all the people who are going, why do you have to be the first one to leave? I just don't see the point.
But there's nothing I can do about it, you're going so you're going.

I know the past year has been a bit of a blah period. And that sucks, but it doesn't change shit. You're still my best friend. Always were. Always will be. Italy/Greece, HMUN, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th. It's been an amazing 4 years with you. 4 years of friendship that I wouldn't trade for anything.

I really hope you come back for a week. April, May, or June. Then I'd actually accept the fact that you're going. This is premature. It's not legit. You have to come back for a proper send off.


In the event that you can't make it back for a bit, god forbid, then All the best Aaron Basil. I hope you have a fantastic first few months at college. Be all cool-cool like you always are. I'll see you in December.

I won't say goodbye, that's not the right word. I'll say "auf Wiedersehen" - Until I See You Again

I love you,
- Parichay

No comments:

Post a Comment