Thursday, February 14, 2013

Post Summer Uncertainty.

Well, it’s been bothering me for a while now. So I thought I’d blog about it.
Summer 13’s going to be an INSANE one. No school work. It’s going to be 5 months of nothing-to-do-but-chill and have a good break. 
There’s a lot planned, a lot we hope to do. Some thins with friends, others with family.

But what happens after Summer? Post-August 2013, we’ll all be going our own ways. Some to India, Some to the US [WHICH IS A HUGE COUNTRY IN ITSELF], Some to the UK, Some to Canada, Some to Australia, Singapore, and some even decide to attend college in Dubai.
We all go our own ways, promising to stay in touch through the several forms of social networking websites. We promise to “Skype” and “BBM” often and that we’ll always be as close as we were in school. But let’s face it. That doesn’t always happen. College comes, and it’ll probably hit us hard. We’ll make new friends who we’ll spend the next 4 years of our life with. We’ll only meet our school/classmates during the summer. And what’s that compared to meeting everyday? We’ll all end up drifting apart even if we don’t like it.

Over the past 2 years, I’ve made some FANTASTIC friends. Gotten to know some absolutely incredible people and was a part of their lives, as they are a part of mine. What happens when we leave? Its the one question that’s stuck in my brain. “What happens when…?” The uncertainty of the future really is irritating at times.
I’ve reassured my friends and myself that no matter how far off, they’re going to have a hard time getting rid of me. I’m not letting go that easy. And I honestly hope that they don’t either.

On another note, Happy Valentine’s Day Everyone! EAT CHOCOLATES AND GET FAT! ITS THE PURPOSE OF TODAY.

2 comments:

  1. So happy that we're finally splitting up. met some losers like parichay who i never want to see again.

    i think you can guess who this is

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well.... I've got a few ideas. 12A.
    Its either Vijay, Uttisht or Eshie :')

    ReplyDelete