Friday, January 13, 2012

Photography

Photography is such a vast interest. To some it means taking pictures of their children or family from time to time and putting it together in terms of a scrapbook and to some its a form of retaining memories for a long time. 
People often ask me, what is photography to you? And well, I've never had a complete answer, until now. I feel that photography is more than just a simple 'hobby' or 'passion'. Its a drive. When I look at the world, I look at it from the lens of a camera. Photography helps me show the world what I see, be it in a landscape shot, or in a shot of the sun. It gives me a medium to express myself to anyone and everyone who sees my pictures, quite like this blog. But it gives a whole new meaning to the phrase, "A Picture is worth a thousand words"
I'm not saying I'm some professional photographer who's going for photo shoots, but I feel that i'm more than a teenager with a DSLR camera. 


My Camera: Nikon D5100
Do check out my 500px Photography Page Here.
AND
My facebook page [Click on it. Don't worry, It'll Open in a New Tab] 
and if you like any of my pictures, please like them. If any of you feel that there's any way in which I can better my style of taking certain photographs, do not hesitate in letting me know!


Thanks,
Parichay Swarup.

No comments:

Post a Comment